::lookatthesky,thereissomethingupthere::
Dear Justin.
Im writing you a note.
Maybe I can get into your pants
through my romantic words and
sweet drawings.
I'll sing you your favorite song...
passed out on the overpass, Sunday best in broken
glass, Broken down from the bikes and bars.
Suspended like spirits over speeding cars. you and
me were kings over the parkway tonight. And tonight
will go on forever as we walk around this town like
like we own the streets and stay awake through summer
like we own the heat. Everyday wake up, it's time to
get down. And as I pass the bottle back to Pete
over the overpass tonight I bet we'll laugh.
I want a boy whos
so drunk he doesn't
talk.
The ocean breaks the crowd apart as the
tide comes in and stops my heart.
Dear Robot,
Don't freat.
I would ill for bliss on a night like this
Good luck exploring
the infinite abyss
Remember that one time when I lost all that weight and my legs got so long and I cried every night cause I didnt belong
That's why im singin baby dont
worry cause now I got your back
and everytime you feel like crying
I'm gonna try and make you
laugh. but if I cant if it
just hurts to ba then
we'll wait for it to pass and I will keep
you company through
those days so long
and
black
I believe lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters.
I believe that lovers should be tied together and throwin into the ocean in the worst of weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment